Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Mate 3 LAN comm problems...

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: ned tra 22, 2018 9:58 am    Naslov: Mate 3 LAN comm problems... Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

I currently have three issues:
1) LAN connection drops regularly - I've been logging UDP packets from the data stream for a while and it's almost perfectly 1.5 minutes up, 0.5 minutes down. When I'm at the Mate the LAN link light goes out.
When this happens, if I'm watching the Port screen, all info disappears. When the link reactivates I have all zeros for a while, then the IP info shows up, and OpticRE shows "connecting" but I have it disabled. It eventually switches to "disabled".
I have a fixed IP for the Mate 3, have tried setting the IP in the Mate and using DHCP with a reservation in the server.
2) The web interface is flaky. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it only shows "please wait while loading configuration".
3) I enabled the UDP data stream and it is only sending data for port 2 the charge controller. I'm not getting any data for the inverter.
Firmware is 3.15.5, the Mate arrived with 3.15.0.
Thoughts?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://outbackpower.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=8981
Explainer video agency

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.