Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

3 Key Essential Tips For a Better Golf Swing

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
estelle

PostPostano: čet tra 18, 2013 2:11 am    Naslov: 3 Key Essential Tips For a Better Golf Swing Citirajte i odgovorite

The secret of golf is in the body movement or actually in not moving. It is the same with sawing.

You need the saw do the work. In this short article I have 3 tips to improve your golf play with RocketBladez Irons. I'm not a professional or expert on golfing, but just an ordinary golf player, who like the game.

Tip 1. For a few weeks only exercise on a nine hole par 3 golf course. Take with you a putter, a wedge and a sand wedge. Because you concentrate on a short distance with taylormade rocketbladez, you get a better feeling on how to use your body.

Tip 2. From my own experience, because the tracks are so short you need to concentrate on your first swing with rbz irons. It is really different as when you were playing on an 18 holes golf course. As you see the putting green you need to concentrate on the without using any force. It is just like with sawing. Imagine you only let your club to the work. You do not move your body. Concentrate with both eyes on the ball and do not leave your eyes from the ball after you hit the ball.

Tip 3. As you are probably in one go on the green , you can start exercise your putting skills. With the putting it is not the swing with taylormade irons for sale, but the concentration. You stabilize your body and cautions swing your White Hot putter. As said before just like with sawing your firewood, let the putter to the work.

I hope with these tree simple tips you can improve your golf game.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Alicess

PostPostano: uto svi 28, 2013 3:53 am    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

Also, as cheap r11 driver a player game improves, generally their cheap taylormade r11 driverdefinition of "good" changes. r11 hybridWhen you can break 100, you think I could only shoot 90 I would be happy but once you shoot 90 you want to shoot 80, etc. wholesale golf clubsI never met a golfer who said "I fine with my game as it is.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.