Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

imvu bug issues

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: pon tra 09, 2018 2:32 pm    Naslov: imvu bug issues Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

Not complaining but on the real side; any multi-million dollar company needs to keep on top of things at "all" times. even when there seems to be no problem they should be checking all operations regularly and be "prepared" for these things and keep their programs running smoothly. it seems this last year has had more issues than ever and far more than any of the older programs. if you ask me i think it's all due to going forward on updates that haven't been fully tested before putting out the installation for people and then hoping they can work the kinks out. i know they do these updates trying to make imvu better for all, but as the old saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2JwjpVl
Custom explainer studio

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.