Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Brake adjustment settings on i-magic

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: čet tra 26, 2018 10:54 am    Naslov: Brake adjustment settings on i-magic Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

I am the new owner of a used i-magic and have trouble selecting the right settings for the "up" and "down" brake adjustment. I suspect the owner's manual is pretty useless on that issue.
The setting may vary between 5 and 250, and sets the speed at which the system adjusts its motor resistance to a change in the pre-programmed heart-rate goal.
I need the system to adjust upwards relatively fast. I have found that a setting of around 210 on the "up" box does the trick. But I also need the system to adjust downwards very fast. I have so far failed to make the system respond to my heart-rate goal by easing the pedal.
Can anyone recommend what the best settings are?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.tacx.com/viewtopic.php?t=7142
Creative digital advertising service

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.